Monday, January 4, 2010

radio love: whupped cream



I'm not at all interested in the speculation surrounding Tiger Woods' marital infidelity. I avoided the conversation during the holidays, but after hearing this song, I'm convinced he could've turned this into an opportunity. He should have aimed higher, gone for Beyonce. Why he doesn't think America wants him to be a black man is beyond me.  If Jay-Z can be a one-man corporation, imagine Tiger with swagger. Shit, Snoop does Verizon commercials and he's pretty much famous for smoking weed and being a Crip. Sure he might've lost a few endorsements, but those mistresses were gonna step forward anyway. Why not flip the script a little bit and have some fun with it? Golf is boring, Tiger Woods was boring, and nothing has changed except for now he maybe can't run for president. /sarcasm

Really though, I can't decide if this radio spot DJ Khaled did for McCafe hot chocolate is the best or worst thing I've ever heard. I'm tempted to call it a sign of the apocalypse, but you'll have to try and wrap your brain around this one yourself. One thing is for sure though: PEOPLE, I DONT LIE. THE FIRST THING YOU'LL DO IS PLAY THE MP3 AGAIN.



No comments:

Post a Comment