Friday, September 11, 2009

krakatoa

Right now, this blog is like a volcano ready to erupt. The magma (all my crap) has finally been unpacked, the result of a tectonic shift (hello cookie factory loft!) thats about to result in a stream of lava that will melt your hard drives and leave you all frozen in time as I simultaneously rain hot ash down upon you.

It's hard to predict exactly when the blast will occur, but I think you're all safe for the next couple days. I'll be busy with this:





and this:



I will be there Saturday, DJing with bands from noon until the after-after-after-after party on some rooftop backlit by the rising sun. Good times. Japanther! NinjaSonik! Me!

So again, HOODSTOCK
September 12th
2523 MLK JR
NOON to night (or the cops show up, 16 bands...)

No comments:

Post a Comment